Kat always wanted to help people, and help them feel better. After graduation with a degree in Biology, Kat realized that working in a lab wasn’t going to give her the satisfaction of helping people one on one.
It was through this experience that Kat remembered that massage was something she enjoyed doing. She graduated in 2017 from the Academy of Natural Therapy in Greeley, CO.
Kat enjoys working with a variety of people, those that are active and outdoorsy, animal lovers, and especially anyone with a great sense of humor. Interacting with a variety of people and personalities really makes her day!
Kat’s favorite massages are those that are very focused, detailed attention to specific areas that encourage her use of Neuromuscular, Deep Tissue, Myofascial Release and Sports techniques.
Outside of work, Kat is spending time with her 2 pups, cooking & baking, playing piano, reading, and any adventure her friends can talk her into.
Kat is a good fit for you if you:
- Have a specific area of pain or tension you need worked on
- Like Medium to deep pressure
- Don’t want to choose between deep tissue and integrative massage
Why we love Kat:
- Knows when to pull out the right tools for the job; she can implement the necessary techniques to release tense muscle as well as possessing the right touch to melt away the stress.
- Kat brings great compassion and a sense of humor to her sessions, listening to your every need.
- She deeply cares for her clients and always has them laughing. Her integrative touch means you never have to choose between tackling tight spots and deeply relaxing